Spathyphyllum is a very popular indoor houseplant. It lives best in shade and needs little sunlight to thrive, and is watered approximately once a week. The soil is best left moist but only needs watering if the soil is dry. The NASA Clean Air Study found that Spathiphyllum cleans indoor air of certain environmental contaminants, including benzene and formaldehyde.
- Prune yellow, old and decaying leaves to avoid any further damage to the plant.
- Give these plants small amounts of water on alternate days. Frequency can depend on the season.
- Give light fertilizer every 3-4 months. If required, plant feed is available on our website.
- Ideally, keep them at a place which gets 2-3 hours of morning or evening sunlight.
- Do not over water or under water the plant. Most of the plants die due to overwatering.
- Do not give them direct day sunlight, as it damages the leaves.
Indoor plants can survive indoors and in mild sunlight. These plants purify the room by absorbing the harmful gases, while some of them are good stress busters. very easy to maintain and grow, these are the rejuvenating element for every room. We make sure you get the best quality plants with healthy growth.